POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : sort.pov : Re: sort.pov Server Time
26 Apr 2024 10:45:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sort.pov
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 4 Mar 2016 23:34:19
Message: <56da61cb$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, ThH, I too would recommend to simply download and install that free
font. And it makes sense: each font has its own spacing and distances
and heights and so on. You can substitute with any other font, but the
risk is, that the sample scene won't look like intended by its author.
Maybe the substitute font is a little bit wider, or higher. Something
like this can destroy the perfection of an entire scene, sometimes. Just
download and install any missing font from the POV-Ray scene files, this
is my honest advise.