POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Open souce/syrup : Re: Open souce/syrup Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Open souce/syrup
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Feb 2016 03:18:50
Message: <56ceb8ea$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/25/2016 6:48 AM, Sherry K. Shaw wrote:

> Heavy sigh.  Deep breath.  Rant winding down.  Feel slightly better now.

Ever thought that it is your taste buds wearing out? After all you are
getting on a bit, Sherry. :-P

> Of course, the world still sucks.

That was nicely written and describes exactly how I felt. When I moved
to an area where all of the butchers were halal. That's what chicken
tasted like when it was a treat. :-)

> * Black pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and paprika.  And, of course, love.

And of course the ingredient you will be keeping back. ;-)

> ** Yes, I said fifty years ago.  I was twelve.

I and a few others still have a few years on you, young lady. :-)

It is good to see you dropping in again.

--

Regards
     Stephen