POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Matter of Political Incorrectness : Re: A Matter of Political Incorrectness Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:06:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Matter of Political Incorrectness
From: Sherry K  Shaw
Date: 25 Feb 2016 02:00:10
Message: <56cea67a@news.povray.org>
Shortly after my 30th birthday, I stopped off at a liquor store on the
way home from work to pick up six-pack of something fermented.  The
little pimply-faced ferret behind the counter immediately demanded my ID.

I was absolutely tickled spitless.  I was giggling and grinning as I
pulled out my driver's license and handed it over.

"Thank you," I said, in the sexiest voice I could manage (given his
complexion).  "You've made my day."

"Well," he snarled snarkily, "we have to card EVERYBODY."

There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the little pimply-faced
ferret is STILL a virgin.

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+