POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Through the Eyes of a Child : Re: Through the Eyes of a Child Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:58:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Through the Eyes of a Child
From: dick balaska
Date: 24 Feb 2016 16:49:19
Message: <56ce255f$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/12/2015 1:10 PM, Dick Balaska wrote:
> You may have heard me go on and on about my animation...

Latest.
http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/tteoac-480p-20160224.mp4

This one I'm showing because it shows my MushroomCloud in production.
If you've already seen my video, then start at the 6 minute mark, in
front of the fishtank.

I don't like the plate move at all.  Since I have no arms, you can't
tell why the plate goes spinning.  Then the plate crashing looks lame
too. That's what I get for using a parabola function instead of physics.