POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Open souce/syrup : Re: Open souce/syrup Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:09:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Open souce/syrup
From: Sherry K  Shaw
Date: 23 Feb 2016 14:55:45
Message: <56ccb941$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 21/02/2016 04:51 AM, Nekar Xenos wrote:

>> Interesting ingredients...
>
> Orange, lemon, lime, lavender, cinnamon, coriander and nutmeg? Yeah,
> that's a pretty random combination. I was expecting to see vanilla, but
> I guess cinnamon and nutmeg is similar.

Those ARE interesting ingredients.  Some time back, I wasted a few
minutes sipping Pepsi with my eyes closed and trying to decide what it
actually tasted like.*  I concluded that it was mainly orange, cinnamon,
and a little lime.  Pretty close.

What I found surprising was how completely unaware I was of the orange
flavor until I closed my eyes while tasting.  The brown color seems to
be remarkably effective as misdirection.

--Sherry Shaw

* Apparently I had too much time on my hands.

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+