POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : double free or corruption : double free or corruption Server Time
6 May 2024 00:07:44 EDT (-0400)
  double free or corruption
From: ThH
Date: 23 Feb 2016 04:33:01
Message: <56cc274d$1@news.povray.org>
Hallo to all and a big "Thank you" to the developers :))

Hope this the right place to report this...

Rendering some of the examples I found this:

thh@quadro:~$ cd '/home/thh/POV_Master/share/povray-3.7/scenes/advanced'
thh@quadro:~/POV_Master/share/povray-3.7/scenes/advanced$ povray
abyss.pov +p -w320 -h120
Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version
3.7.1-alpha.8463913.unofficial (g++
  4.9.2 @ x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
This is an unofficial version compiled by:
  ThH <no.spam@address>
  The POV-Ray Team is not responsible for supporting this version.

<snip>

*** Error in `povray': double free or corruption (out):
0x00007fe1e40efc30 ***
Abgebrochen

Is it just me, my system or... is there really something that needs to
be changed?

I would be happy to provide additional informations if necessary.

Thorsten aka ThH
No... I'm not a native speaker.