POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : joining the greeble-madness :) : Re: Feedback Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feedback
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 22 Feb 2016 15:46:13
Message: <56cb7395@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 30.01.2016 16:15, clipka wrote:

> But I do agree that re-opening discussions from 10 years ago isn't
> really a too promising idea.

Not necessarily... I'm on this group since 2000 (which now is more than
three quarters of my entire Internet life!), keeping track of all image
postings since then - and I would be ready to participate if you comment
on something I wrote here in 2006!

On a German Commodore 64 forum, in 2010 I dug out a thread from 1999
(!), when the original poster was only 12 years old... "thread
necromancing" can be enlightening!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar