POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reflex : Re: Reflex Server Time
5 Jul 2024 07:59:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflex
From: scott
Date: 16 Feb 2016 06:27:45
Message: <56c307b1$1@news.povray.org>
> http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/dont-be-ugly-by-accident/
>
> *facepalm*
>
> OK. So apparently I really did buy the wrong camera.

The fact is you went an bought a Nikon first though. It correlation, not
causation - I assume you don't own an Apple device either :-)

Anyway, the overall correlation is obvious, the more geeky/tech-savvy
you are, the less attractive you appear - with the only consolation that
geeks are more likely to be able to take their photo using a big
aperture and no flash.