POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Extreme close-up : Re: Extreme close-up Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:29:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extreme close-up
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Feb 2016 03:57:41
Message: <56c19305@news.povray.org>
On 2/15/2016 8:15 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 15/02/2016 04:47 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:
>> Those are all very nice, but the colors are not very vibrant, and there
>> is not a lot of contrast between the lights and darks. Sunnier weather
>> might make for easier pictures.
>
> Yeah, having an expensive camera makes it possible to get much closer
> shots, but no camera on Earth allows me to control the Sun, sadly. :-(

Wrong!
First you need a virgin and a sharp knife... ;)

Actually I think that they are just a tad overexposed.

I adjusted the exposure in Paint Shop Pro. What do you think of these two?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'image6.png' (1025 KB) Download 'image5.png' (693 KB)

Preview of image 'image6.png'
image6.png

Preview of image 'image5.png'
image5.png