POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Skyrim : Re: Skyrim Server Time
5 Jul 2024 04:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skyrim
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 7 Feb 2016 06:10:01
Message: <56b72609$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/01/2016 09:41 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Woo! Found the blacksmith shop. Now I can sell all the weird weapons I
> keep finding for a reasonable price...

Damn. Vampires attacked me, and killed everybody who works at the
blacksmith shop. So now the shop is permanently closed. *sigh*

In other news, the girl who works there left me 100 gold in her will.
For some unknown reason. (And the Jarl took 10 in tax.)

> Since I only buy armour that's better than what I currently have, I now
> have a really weird mixture of armour from multiple different races. My
> character looks strange. ;-)

I've managed to standardise on steel plate for now. With the closure of
the shop, I guess I won't be upgrading this... ever.