POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Desk Management : Re: Desk Management Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desk Management
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Feb 2016 03:03:41
Message: <56b5a8dd$1@news.povray.org>

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00MVT7AYW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

>> What's the use of the colours? looks like gadgetry.
>
> The purpose of the illumination is, in descending order of importance,
>
> [snip]
>
> Getting fancy illumination with this is ok.

I see that my life is slowly drifting away from the mainstream. I shall
soon be resting in the stagnant backwaters. :-) Fine by me by the way.

If you can give purpose to the lights, then OK of course.

--
Thomas