POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reflex : Re: Reflex Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:01:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflex
From: clipka
Date: 2 Feb 2016 21:51:28
Message: <56b16b30$1@news.povray.org>
Am 03.02.2016 um 00:27 schrieb Zeger Knaepen:
> Nikon has some weird default settings (like a fixed ISO.. when I use
> aperture priority, that means I only want to select the aperture, so the
> default ISO setting should be automatic, in my opinion),

I can't wrap my head around what the ISO setting is for on digital
cameras anyway. It's not like you can really change the sensor's light
sensitivity.

On a digital camera I'd expect to have a shutter speed setting so I can
control the movement blur, and an aperture setting so that I can control
the focal blur, and that's that.

But then again, what do I know about photography -- my only camera that
might still be in sufficiently working condition is a 2001 compact
digicam. (Oh, and the inbuilt camera of my smartphone.)