POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Desk Management : Re: Desk Management Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:30:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desk Management
From: scott
Date: 2 Feb 2016 03:16:12
Message: <56b065cc$1@news.povray.org>
>> Also, the "sticky keys" keyoard setting has no effect on coke stains.
>>

> I coughed and spit some water on my monitor once. There's still a dark
> splotch near the bottom where the pixels are dead.

When I was a child, we got a shiny new Acorn A3010 for Christmas. My
sister spilt Ribena around the Delete key area, so even many years later
that key always got stuck down if you pressed it. I got into such a
habit of never using that key (as it would end up deleting everything
after the cursor before you could wiggle it back up), that even today it
feels dangerous to use it.