POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reflex : Re: Pictures or it didn't happen Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pictures or it didn't happen
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 1 Feb 2016 16:50:48
Message: <56afd338$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/02/2016 09:46 PM, dick balaska wrote:
> On 2/1/2016 4:41 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>> That second image? Probably the single best photograph I've ever taken
>> in my entire 35 years of being alive. Just so you know...
>
> I liked, and was going to comment on the first one. And then I scrolled
> down to the second...
>
> nice!

Thanks. :-)

The Sun was behind the clouds, but just as I took the final shot, it
unexpectedly started shining, and give the image some nice highlights. I
did half a dozen shots similar to this, but this was definitely the best
one due to the superior lighting.

Although... now that I look at it... that's rather a lot of sensor
noise. ISO 5600? Hmm.

So I went back and tried to redo the shot at ISO 100. Aaaand captured a
whole load of camera shake, and not much else.

I see there's a 40mm f/1.8 lens that's cheap...

OH GOD, IT HAS STARTED! O_O