POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Desk Management : Re: Desk Management Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desk Management
From: Sherry K  Shaw
Date: 31 Jan 2016 11:16:42
Message: <56ae336a$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:

> - The G19's printed circuits sheet isn't a single sheet, but again a
> sandwich of three sheets: A single-sided upper contact layer, a spacer,
> and another apparently double-sided layer. These layers are heat-welded
> together at strategic points, making it difficult to get a good glimpse
> of the contacts from an angle, let alone access them specifically.

Ah.  I recall the three plastic sheets in the MS keyboard as being
separate, but I don't recall if they were that way originally or if they
required encouragement.

> - I don't have any alcohol at home - not even a beer ;)

My husband was an insulin-dependent diabetic, so consequently we kept a
supply of the little alcohol wipes for his injections and finger-sticks.
  It turns out that they're extremely useful for cleaning contacts,
displays, and so forth--anything that you really don't want to hose down
with the Scrubbing Bubbles.

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+