POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : joining the greeble-madness :) : Re: Feedback Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feedback
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 30 Jan 2016 18:51:01
Message: <56ad4c65$1@news.povray.org>
(smiling)
Yes, of course you all are right. My newsreader (Thunderbird) also never
showed these very old posts. But just by very lucky accident, I found
these threads with the Google search engine. I didn't like to open them
with my web browser, as I prefer their display in Thunderbird.

That is the reason, why I "marked" those ancient threads with some sort
of comment. Less for restarting any discussion, but more for the reason
to bring them up again inside my Thunderbird newsreader.

I am trying to find the source code, Zeger Knaepen had published within
one of his comments within these threads, as I need now that macro.
Easier to find (hopefully) in the better sorted view Thunderbird gives me.

With other words: unless you have that macro, there is no reason to
continue those old discussions (I agree fully). Unless, greebles
motivate the one or other of you, then a new discussion would make sense.

Since I have them back in my newsreader now, I am searching them now for
that macro. My apologies for bringing these old (but for me highly
interesting) discussion back. :-)