POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Desk Management : Re: Desk Management Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:05:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desk Management
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Jan 2016 10:42:29
Message: <56acd9e5$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/30/2016 2:20 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> On 1/30/2016 3:57 AM, Kenneth wrote:
>> It's easier to just throw the keyboard away at the end of the day, and
>> use a new
>> one daily. I have 1,732 new keyboards sitting in my closet, awaiting
>> use...
>>
>> Of course, if you're environmentally-minded, you can recycle 'em as
>> art. I glue
>> the old ones together, to make a big impressive-looking ball. It's now
>> 17 meters
>> in diameter. People are always complimenting me on my ingenuity and
>> aesthetic
>> taste.
>>

> I purposefully got my keyboards second hand. I like them because they
> are nice and solid. Not the cheap flimsy things you get when you buy a
> PC at the local box store.

I can understand that. They don't feel right typing on them.
My last k/board was an inexpensive gaming one, a Corsair k30 keyboard.
About 40 GBP.
It feels solid and sturdy with a positive key action, well worth the
money and that is not counting the illuminated keys and extra keys for
macros.

--

Regards
     Stephen