POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Desk Management : Re: Desk Management Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:41:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desk Management
From: Ger
Date: 30 Jan 2016 03:05:03
Message: <56ac6eaf$1@news.povray.org>
Francois Labreque wrote:

> Le 2016-01-29 18:36, clipka a écrit :
>> Pro Tip:
>>
>> Keeping your desk covered with obsolete paperwork can be an effective
>> first line of defense against beverage spills.
>>
>> (A thorough mix of obsolete and important paperwork -- not so much.)
>>
>> Confirmed by experiment.
>>
>> Also, the "sticky keys" keyoard setting has no effect on coke stains.
>>

> I heard that - although never tried - most keyboards can go in the
> dishwasher (without soap), upside down on the top rack.  You just have
> to make sure they dry completely before reconnecting them.

Never put a keyboard in a dishwasher, it gets too hot and will most likely
deform the keyboard.
What I use is hand warm water in a tub, gentle dish soap and a soft brush. It
will get the keyboard clean and shiny again. You just have to rinse it
thoroughly to get the soap out. After that just let it dry. For that I put it
on a fan.
--

Ger