POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Skyrim : Re: Skyrim Server Time
5 Jul 2024 03:28:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skyrim
From: clipka
Date: 28 Jan 2016 14:08:19
Message: <56aa6723@news.povray.org>
Am 28.01.2016 um 19:06 schrieb Jim Henderson:

> The other one is named Mushi - he's a short-haired tuxedo, but he got
> that name because, as our son Ken said, "he's got mushy brains".  His
> official name is "Indiana", after Indiana Jones (we found him at about 2
> weeks - if not less - abandoned by his mother in our back yard, and he
> yelled until Ken found him, and then climbed into Ken's hands).

You do know that in German, "Muschi" is equivalent to the English
"Pussy" (in every respect)? (Though in German the "u" is pronounced more
like a short "oo").

Anyway, that reminds me of one of the cats we had, that also got a name
(actually quite a bunch of names) for being a bit weird. We assume she
was epileptic. Also a tux, btw.