POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Skyrim : Re: Skyrim Server Time
5 Jul 2024 03:38:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skyrim
From: Stephen
Date: 28 Jan 2016 10:38:31
Message: <56aa35f7@news.povray.org>
On 1/27/2016 11:48 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 19:54:21 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>

>> Fit like, ma loon?
>> :)
>
> No comprendo. :)

How are you my young man.
Aberdeen dialect.

>> The part where you missed out what your cat is called. :P
>
> Ah - the two in question are Fynn (most people don't have a problem with
> that) and Eiyrt (which proves a lot more challenging for most - one vet
> tech was so pleased she had it right that we didn't have the heart to
> tell her she was actually saying it wrong.)

I would not have a clue.

> Which brings me back to Welsh, naturally.  Lots of phlegm, from what I
> hear - including from a friend who's from Wales. :)

That is true at least in South Wales.

> Yeah. It's the "Catalonians" who are not as good natured

I did not find that but then I make sure people know that I am a
Northern Brit. That works wonders. :D

> as he'd served an LDS mission in Barcelona,

I always read that as LSD. Have a good trip Man. ;)

> I thought it'd be nice to get him a book that showed some of Barcelona -
> but he didn't speak or read Spanish (or Catalan) at all, so I thought a
> nice book of photos would be good. :)

I got a book on Gaudi's architecture. The pictures could have come from
a LDS mission. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen