POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: Alpha Value Overwriting? : Re: Blobs: Error1:NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:34:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs: Error1:NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 12 Jan 2016 12:18:42
Message: <56953572@news.povray.org>
It seems to me, inside the entire POV-Ray Stable Zip there is no
"build.h" file. Can you verify? I would make that change, but can't
without that "build.h" file.

Besides, after I made the changes to "blob.cpp", which file do I have to
load (open) into the MS VS C software to compile my own version?

And how to compile - what menu commonds should I use?

Thanks for the great help, so far. :-)