POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: Alpha Value Overwriting? : Re: Blobs: Error1:NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting? Server Time
2 May 2024 02:35:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs: Error1:NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 10 Jan 2016 20:41:07
Message: <56930833@news.povray.org>
Hi again, CLipka. I finally finished the ISO download (German version),
and get on installation attempt the same errors as before. I signed up
now with social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio and hope to get
answers there from the VS developers.

But just for the sake of the possibility of a faster assistance: if you
look to the attached screenshot, can you imagine what is the cause of
the error? Thanks.

On 27.12.2015 10:21, clipka wrote:
> @Sven:
>
> You might want to check out one of these links:
>
> https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=615448&clcid=0x407
> https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=615448&clcid=0x409

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: