POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: Alpha Value Overwriting? : Re: Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: AlphaValueOverwriting? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: AlphaValueOverwriting?
From: clipka
Date: 22 Dec 2015 20:36:35
Message: <5679faa3$1@news.povray.org>
Am 22.12.2015 um 19:00 schrieb Sven Littkowski:
> POSSIBLE 4TH ERROR
> Something in the rendering of the spheres on top and below of the blob
> (not a part of the blob object) seems to be wrong - please look at their
> edges. Something looks boxish or squarish, if you understand what I mean.

No, I haven't the slightest clue.

There are various effects that might cause spheres to look non-spherical
though, and you might be falling victim to one of them.

As a side note, I only have the posted image to go by; the link you
posted doesn't seem to lead me anywhere except to a 404 error message.
Might be related to the use of blank characters in the filename.