POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I am not Steeleye Span : Re: I am not Steeleye Span Server Time
8 Jul 2024 06:10:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I am not Steeleye Span
From: clipka
Date: 17 Dec 2015 22:21:02
Message: <56737b9e@news.povray.org>
Am 17.12.2015 um 19:35 schrieb Stephen:

> BTW Is Bavaria not part of Germany or is that some parochial prejudiced
> creeping in?

Not part of Germany, no.

Part of our Federal Republic, yes. Sneaked their way in, somehow. Still
have their own consitution, which they've just put on hold for as long
as they happen to claim that Bavaria be part of the Federal Republic of
Germany.

Entirely different culture. Heck, they don't even drink beer. Entirely
different language, too. They've tried to introduce German, but they
just can't seem to learn it. Austrians in disguise, is what they are.
The front yard of the Balkans.

Don't get me started on Bavarians...

... What? Prejudiced? Me? Never!

(... shuffles off, ranting on...)