POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zazzle print : Re: Zazzle print Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zazzle print
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 Dec 2015 14:15:05
Message: <5665dab9$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 07 Dec 2015 18:59:10 +0000, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> On 07/12/2015 06:31 PM, Stephen wrote:
>> On 12/7/2015 6:05 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>> Then again, I don't know how to tie a tie, so...
>>
>> Well that is a plus. It is a most ridiculous fashion.
>
> Hell yeah! Why not wrap a superfluous piece of fabric around my vital
> organs. Can't see any way that could be a problem...

Years ago, I worked for a company where the CFO got his tie caught in a
paper shredder - before paper shredders had an auto-shutoff mechanism.

The way he described it sounded like a wholly terrifying experience.  He
was able to get it unplugged or turned off before it started to tighten
the tie too much.  The aftermath on the tie itself was pretty impressive.

Jim