POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zazzle print : Re: Zazzle print Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zazzle print
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 7 Dec 2015 13:05:01
Message: <5665ca4d$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/12/2015 10:32 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Another thing that people buy stuff like this for is marketing - for
> example, when I was teaching classes, we'd always have some giveaway for
> the students, and it always had the company name/logo on it.  So things
> like wine stoppers and other things that seem silly have their place in
> that market.

Seems legit.

Some of the things they sell are surprising. For example, they sell gift
boxes. You'd think they mean like the ones I saw in TK Max; with a
design printed over the entire surface. But no, they mean a wooden box
with a *tiny* inset picture in the top. Which seems like a rather wasted
opportunity...

Maybe I should buy one of my own ties. Then again, I don't know how to
tie a tie, so...