POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Here be dragons! : Re: Here be dragons! Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:48:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Here be dragons!
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Nov 2015 05:02:31
Message: <5635e337$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/1/2015 9:53 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 01/11/2015 09:36 AM, Stephen wrote:

>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authors_Guild,_Inc._v._Google,_Inc.
>
> Oh sure, if it's on the web, it's perfectly legal for Google to index
> it. My point was more how it got to be on the public web in the first
> place...

The link you gave is Stanford University's own site. It is a handout for
their students. Stanford University does that. Several years ago I
downloaded MoCap files that they made public for a course they were
running. You will probably find that it is removed when the course is over.

--

Regards
     Stephen