POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tablet technology : Re: Tablet technology Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:10:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tablet technology
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 25 Oct 2015 10:31:34
Message: <562ce7c6$1@news.povray.org>
If I download the Andriod SDK, it comes with a device emulator, right?

Question: Can I use that to just, you know, *run Andriod*? Or will it
*only* let you run apps you just developed?

Obviously if you're emulating a phone, you can't actually make calls
with it. But can it simulate everything else? If so, this seems like the
easiest and cheapest way to find out what it's like to use...