POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tablet technology : Re: Tablet technology Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tablet technology
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 18 Oct 2015 15:46:47
Message: <5623f727$1@news.povray.org>
I use my Android tablet to read books, watch TV, check social media, read
my e-mail (and reply to it), occasionally play games on, and to connect
to my Linux boxen to run ssh commands.  I have OpenVPN running on it, so
if I have wifi connectivity (mine doesn't have a SIM slot), I can do that
from anywhere in the world.

With my phone, I can tether it to a phone network, so if I really need to
do something remotely, I can as long as I have cell phone coverage.

Jim