POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Display technology : Re: Display technology Server Time
8 Jul 2024 06:27:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Display technology
From: clipka
Date: 17 Oct 2015 19:56:29
Message: <5622e02d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 16.10.2015 um 10:32 schrieb scott:
>>> In my old job we used to develop displays for Nokia (back when they were
>>> #1)
>>
>> So we may have been colleagues in a sense, for some time. I did work for
>> Nokia on handsfree kits and headsets in the mid-00s.
>
> Yes maybe :-) It must have been from about 03-06 that I was working on
> those projects, mainly working with the Nokia team in Copenhagen.
> Although I did manage a few trips to Finland, all during winter though
> unfortunately, so my memories of Finland are all very dark and cold!

I've only seen Finland myself once. It was Bochum (Germany) for me,
until they closed down the mobile phone business there. I continued to
work at the very same office for a company then-newly founded to
continue Nokia Bochum's handsfree kit business, but after a few months
of seeing working conditions and payment deteriorate I decided that it
was time for me to get the hell out of Dodge.