POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Display technology : Re: Display technology Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Display technology
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 16 Oct 2015 13:03:26
Message: <56212dde$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/10/2015 05:22 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Ah, Stephen, you forget that Andy's the youngest luddite on the planet. ;)

As somebody who's been addicted to computer technology for decades, I do
find this rather odd...

I keep looking at Twitter and screaming "why the **** do you EXIST?!" I
have no idea why anybody would pay $90 for the Wolfram Alpha web-app
when you can just surf to the site itself for $0. (But then, Wolfram
Alpha itself seems to be a solution desperately searching for a
problem... But at least it makes sense!) I can't imagine why you would
pay money for a Crazy Frog ringtone. (Fortunately that one at least
seems to have died...)

...and now I sound like somebody's dad. What the hell is going on?!