POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : toFloat.h missing : Re: toFloat.h missing Server Time
26 Apr 2024 00:11:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: toFloat.h missing
From: Benjamin Chambers
Date: 24 Sep 2015 15:34:49
Message: <56045059$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/24/2015 1:22 PM, clipka wrote:
> Just a hunch:
>
> - Could it be due to the fact that (at least in the vs2010 projects) the
> information for the respective custom build step is split across two
> separate <CustomBuildStep> tags?

Manually combining the tags in the project file had no effect.

> - Could it be that the custom build step does run after all, but doesn't
> work properly because it contains an output redirection and the VS2015
> build system somehow fails to handle this properly?

Removing the redirect still doesn't run the custom build step.

I've posted in the MSDN forums, asking if anyone knows why it wouldn't
run, but haven't received an answer yet. In the meantime, I'll manually
generate the header files, but this is something that needs to be sorted
out eventually...