POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Semantics? : Re: Semantics? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:32:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Semantics?
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 23 Sep 2015 12:56:16
Message: <5602d9b0$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/09/2015 08:04 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 9/23/2015 7:36 AM, scott wrote:
>>> Oh, I see. I'm still running the single-threaded POV-Ray binary.
>>
>> Now why doesn't that surprise me? :-)
>>

> It surprised me. Ver 3.7 is shiny.

I remember it being in beta for a long time, and having lots of
interesting-sounding stuff. I wasn't aware it had actually made it to
release version yet.

Then again, when was the last time I did much with POV-Ray? Sure, it's
running 24x7 working on an animation, but I wrote that years ago. I
haven't really "used" it much recently...