POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Semantics? : Re: Semantics? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:11:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Semantics?
From: clipka
Date: 23 Sep 2015 11:28:47
Message: <5602c52f$1@news.povray.org>
Am 22.09.2015 um 22:58 schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:

> Oh, I see. I'm still running the single-threaded POV-Ray binary. So if
> it uses 1 core, it says 12.5% CPU. I thought you were saying your copy
> says 100% for each CPU core used. ;-)

Okay, now is officially the time for you to upgrade to POV-Ray 3.7. If
you refuse to, I /will/ consider that as a personal insult.

I've put a lot of effort into that version to make it awesome. You don't
need to try UberPOV (which is even more awesome), but you absolutely
/must/ install version 3.7. Now. No excuses.

(And yes, I /am/ at least semi-serious about the personal insult thing.)