POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rift! : Re: Rift! Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:49:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rift!
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Sep 2015 04:22:01
Message: <55f28f29$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/11/2015 7:56 AM, scott wrote:
>> That sounds like a good set up. More fun than real life.
>
> Certainly more fun per £. I imagine it's the same for your space
> invaders game too :-)

I don't know about Fun/£, I've spent a small fortune on upgrading my
machine.
Space Invader's game is a good description. Initially I thought it would
be a sim but since they use a WWI flight model for the spaceships and no
real integration of Newtonian physics or gravity wells etc. It is a
game. Very enjoyable and the graphics are stunning. I'm looking forward
to using VR with it.

--

Regards
     Stephen