POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hi, I'm new here... : Re: Hi, I'm new here... Server Time
8 Jul 2024 06:48:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi, I'm new here...
From: scott
Date: 1 Sep 2015 04:11:50
Message: <55e55dc6$1@news.povray.org>
> Man! This gmx-shit is driving me crazy! now I've done an account and after only
> two times of wrong log-ins (pasting wrong stuff into fields first and my browser
> did it again by remember it in the first way) now I can't use it anymore, until
> I have to fill out a contact-form.
> If we all like to access this, it's gona end up catastrophically!
>
> copy.com is running in the background since two hours now, with no response...
>
> Any other suggestions?

I use mega (mega.co.nz) for 50GB free storage - it allows anyone else
(with the link) to download your files and has a nice easy web interface
to use. But if you're at all worried about security of content (all data
from his previous site was taken by police as they suspected illegal
files were being shared) you may want to encrypt before uploading.