POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Computer woes : Re: Computer woes Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:10:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer woes
From: clipka
Date: 5 Aug 2015 14:05:02
Message: <55c2504e$1@news.povray.org>
Am 05.08.2015 um 19:17 schrieb Stephen:

> And what a coincidence. Yesterday I downloaded the evaluation version of
> Total Commander.
> As I said to another Cmdr. It reminds me of Windows 1.0
> It also hangs when I try to look at my network. I don't have the time to
> look at it just now. I am getting ready for a big appointment next week.

Depending on what you intend to do with it, you might want to have a
look at BeyondCompare. If you need to compare or synchronize two
folders, BC is all the tool you'll ever need. (And if you need to
compare file contents, you get that for free on top ;))

It also does a tremendously good job at moving or copying huge numbers
of files (or large files) from A to B, and plays pretty nice with
network folders. (It even supports FTP.)