POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Computer woes : Re: Computer woes Server Time
19 Jul 2024 20:32:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer woes
From: scott
Date: 4 Aug 2015 05:31:58
Message: <55c0868e$1@news.povray.org>
> Have you tried using a French keyboard?
> I was once given a m/c with a Croatian keyboard. I won't even try to
> describe it. I put it in the bin and passed the test. :-)

No, never a French one, but I had plenty of Japanese ones at my last
job. They seem to work fine (apart from using the Yen symbol instead of
the backslash symbol for directory separators) until you press the right
(wrong) key combination which switches you into Japanese text entry.
Still, you can make it look like you are good at typing Japanese by just
punching random keys continuously :-)