POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OS as a Service : Re: OS as a Service Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:02:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OS as a Service
From: Stephen
Date: 31 Jul 2015 14:51:09
Message: <55bbc39d@news.povray.org>
On 7/31/2015 7:37 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> And then of course, you have the problem that each morning, you log into
> your desktop, and there's a 50% probability that the software will have
> changed, and you can't prevent it changing.

And if you want to use something non standard. It is a PITA to get
installed.
I used to use a small graphics tablet instead of a mouse. In the end I
gave up using it because of the hassle getting the drivers installed.
And if you wanted to use the machine to run PovRay overnight or at
lunchtime...

--

Regards
     Stephen