POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Computer woes : Re: Computer woes Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:29:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer woes
From: scott
Date: 14 Jul 2015 02:50:07
Message: <55a4b11f$1@news.povray.org>
> What sucks is that, by the time I get a refund, I'll have spent almost 33% more
> on shipping back damaged products.

Surely the seller pays the return postage if the item was faulty? In the
UK at least they must by law. Also here if you paid for it on a credit
card, the credit card company will help out, so much so that even just
mentioning to a seller here that you've spoken to the credit card
company will often force them to give you the refund.

Have you tried ebay?