POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 7/4 : Re: 7/4 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:49:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 7/4
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Jul 2015 02:11:06
Message: <559cbefa@news.povray.org>
Excuse me for top posting.

 > Well minded?

A polite lie. It doesn't do to be overly critical, old chap. :-)
Ever since Jeannie C. Riley gave us the low down on Harper Valley PTA. I
have had my suspicions of the American Education system. :-)

It must be galling to see the takeover of such important institutions by
fundamentalists. I wonder when they will start behaving like the...
(Guess who, I mean. They are in the news a lot recently.)

--

Regards
     Stephen