POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: RSoCP by UberPOV : Re: RSoCP by UberPOV Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:09:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RSoCP by UberPOV
From: Stephen
Date: 5 Jul 2015 17:50:03
Message: <5599a68b$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/5/2015 10:20 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jul 2015 21:48:29 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>> They make wind up clocks that sing, dance and can whistle Yankee Doodle
>> Dandy. But some say that is cheating.
>
> I don't have one of those clocks. ;)

I had one with a circular slide rule. Now I have a circular slide rule
in the form of a pocket watch.

>> I have a wrist sundial that I made 25 years ago. (In my survivalist kit.
>> ;-) )
>
> Just in case an EMP goes off? ;)

No in case UKip get in to power. I am heading for the hills if that
happens. They will be hunting down foreigners with hounds.
It also doubles as a chib. The gnomon is made of brass and sharp.

--

Regards
     Stephen