POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: RSoCP by UberPOV : Re: RSoCP by UberPOV Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:41:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RSoCP by UberPOV
From: scott
Date: 2 Jul 2015 05:26:37
Message: <559503cd$1@news.povray.org>
> Do you remember when the 24 hour clock was called the* Continental clock
> or Continental time?

No, maybe I am too young... I vaguely remember having lessons on the 24
hour clock at school, must have been about '86.

Thinking about it, every digital clock I use is in 24 hour format, I
thought it was only my mum who still used the 12 hour clock. She had
obviously reset her car clock at some point, as it was 12 hours out of
sync, showing "19:45" on the way to work!