POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: RSoCP by UberPOV : Re: RSoCP by UberPOV Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:35:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RSoCP by UberPOV
From: scott
Date: 2 Jul 2015 03:34:18
Message: <5594e97a$1@news.povray.org>
>> 02:03 PM
>>
>> WTH time is that?
>
> 1403

To me, (maybe it's a British thing?) if you include the leading zero on
the hour when writing the time it kind of automatically means you're
using the 24 hour clock, so the 02 screams out to me "this is really
early and you're gonna be tired". To then see the "pm" after it really
screws with my head! I would expect 2:03pm or 14:03, but not 02:03pm.