POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's quiet : Re: It's quiet Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:53:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's quiet
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 7 Jun 2015 07:49:15
Message: <55742fbb$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/06/2015 07:49 AM, scott wrote:
> Sorry to hear that. It's surprising how fast things can change, a
> similar thing happened with my grandmother a couple of years ago. If
> it's any consolation then at least you are able to be there with him
> regularly.

Yeah. That's about it.

> Some day soon? What on Earth are you planning on doing!!

It seems like only a few months ago I was taking my Network
Architectures final exams.

Actually, then was ten years ago.

It just feels like in a few months' time, I'm going to wake up and
realise that my entire life is over, and I have nothing but regrets to
show for it.

That and a feeling of just having no idea what I actually want to do
with my life.

I guess everybody feels like that sometimes...