POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's quiet : Re: It's quiet Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:57:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's quiet
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 7 Jun 2015 07:39:53
Message: <55742d89$1@news.povray.org>
>> It's rather frightening to think that some day soon, it will be me
>> sitting in that hospital bed, knowing that the end is near, and that
>> there's nothing that anybody can do about it. Damn, I've wasted my life!
>>
> Well it does come to us all. So do, what you think you would regret not
> having done. While you are still young(ish).

At the very least, I wasted ten years of my life at my last job. I get
the feeling it's time to leave my current one - but that would require
finding somewhere else to go...

> The same thing happened to a grand uncle of mine.
> I got the impression that he was quite happy to finish the course.

That reminds me of a song...

Cursum perficio.
Verbum sapienti:
Quo plus habent, eo plus cupiunt.
Post nubila, Phoebus.
Eternum.

(The first line means "I complete the course". I'll leave you boys with
a Latin education to figure out the rest...)