POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Sister Has Gone Viral : Re: My Sister Has Gone Viral Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:43:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Sister Has Gone Viral
From: Sherry K  Shaw
Date: 5 Jun 2015 23:13:43
Message: <55726567$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> But the rope. The Rope!
> How is the washing line? :-)

The clothesline has survived, shorter but wiser.  The lawnmower, alas,
is still in hospital.  After several transplants, it is still reluctant
to breathe on its own.

The surgeon has, at least, provided a loaner so my sister and her
significant other can finish mowing the lawn, before it takes over and
invades the house (since the Missouri April Monsoon has persisted into
June and shows no sign of abating; everything's very, very green, if a
bit stunted for lack of sun--except for the grass, which is becoming
decidedly belligerent).

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+