POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fired fox : Re: Fired fox Server Time
6 Oct 2024 08:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fired fox
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 28 Apr 2015 14:19:25
Message: <553fcf2d$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/04/2015 07:17 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> So today I learned a thing: Opera auto-updates itself. And it is
> impossible to disable this behaviour.
>
> I don't find that very amusing.

Could be worse, I suppose; FileZilla auto-updates itself too. It has an
option to turn off updates, WHICH IT BLATANTLY IGNORES!

As in, I've turned updates off, the settings dialog tells me it's off,
and still every time I start the program it prompts me to install the
update. And no matter how many times I delete the update file, it
redownloads it again.

Maybe it's time to switch to WinSCP...