POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not Islay : Re: Not Islay - WIP 4 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not Islay - WIP 4
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Apr 2015 08:22:22
Message: <553a357e$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/04/2015 12:15, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> To give an idea of the direction I want to go.

Go West, young man. ;-)

You really are capturing the atmosphere of those western islands.

One thing and I feel that I am always being over critical. Sorry.
The wall in these areas are generally of dry stone construction. The top
layer is generally rounded. (Google "dry stone dyke")
Once you have sorted out the spline problem you might be able to add a
single layer on top of the main part.

The castle is perfect.

--

Regards