POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not Islay : Re: Not Islay - WIP 2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not Islay - WIP 2
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Apr 2015 12:16:31
Message: <552d3d5f$1@news.povray.org>
On 14/04/2015 16:49, clipka wrote:
> Am 14.04.2015 um 17:00 schrieb Stephen:
>> On 14/04/2015 15:49, clipka wrote:
>>>
>>> I recall one guy who had stray white dot artefacts all over his scenes;
>>
>> I recall one guy who had stray white dot artefacts all over his shoes.
>> I deduced that he was diabetic.
>
> Sounds more like a house painter to me...
>
>> When is Cheryl's birthday?
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-32304126
>>
>> Read first, if you please.
>
> And I deduce that I'm missing the point of your post... is there any, or
> did you just imbibe too much of the good stuff? :P

No white Colombian Marching Powder involved.

I was just replying to your deductions with a chain of my own.
I had just finished reading the article when your post reminded me of
the doctor who diagnosed, that a friend had diabetes by the precipitated
sugar crystals on his shoes. From splashes after he had gone to the
toilet. (I don't think that it is a true story, actually.)

Sorry, but that is how my mind works.

Either the above or I just wanted to post the link. I enjoyed working it
out.
The choice is there to be made.

--

Regards